AWS Solution Architect Exam
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 130min test
- Multiple Choice, Multi-answer
- Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures
- 1.1 Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- 1.2 Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- 1.3 Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- 1.4 Determine how to design high availability and/or fault tolerant architectures.
- Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures
- 2.1 Choose performant storage and databases.
- 2.2 Apply caching to improve performance.
- 2.3 Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
- Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- 3.1 Determine how to secure application tiers.
- 3.2 Determine how to secure data.
- 3.3 Define the networking infrastructure for a single VPC application.
- Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- 4.1 Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- 4.2 Determine how to design cost-optimized compute.
- Domain 5: Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
- 5.1 Choose design features in solutions that enable operational excellence.