Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) is a framework created by ISACA for information technology (IT) management and IT governance. It is a supporting toolset that allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) helps organisations meet business challenges in the areas of regulatory compliance, risk management and aligning IT strategy with organisational goals.
Other ISACA Publications based on the COBIT framework include:
- Board Briefing for IT Governances, 2nd Edition
- COBIT and Application Controls
- COBIT Control Practices, 2nd Edition
- IT Assurance Guide: Using COBIT
- Implementing and Continually Improving IT Governance
- COBIT Quickstart, 2nd Edition
- COBIT Security Baseline, 2nd Edition
- IT Control Objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley, 2nd Edition
- IT Control Objectives for Basel II
- COBIT User Guide for Service Managers
- COBIT Mappings (to ISO/IEC 27002, CMMI, ITIL, TOGAF, PMBOK etc.)
- COBIT Online