Jump to navigation Jump to search
Questions to ask:
- Have the expected benefits been clearly communicated to key stakeholders involved with delivery?
- Does the project or program team understand how project level outputs contribute to business benefits?
- Is progress regularly reviewed against the benefits realization roadmap?
- Are benefits frequently modified to reflect the most current information regarding changing business conditions?
- Is effective change control being utilized to close gaps between expected benefits and actual benefits?
- Is there a formal process to discover new benefit opportunities?
- Is the project or program still relevant based on what benefits can be realized against unexpected events or changes to the benefits realization plan?
- Are the benefit owners responsible, accountable, and evaluated for achieving benefit targets?