Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lucene Core, our flagship sub-project, provides Java-based indexing and search technology, as well as spellchecking, hit highlighting and advanced analysis/tokenization capabilities.
- Solr is a high performance search server built using Lucene Core, with XML/HTTP and JSON/Python/Ruby APIs, hit highlighting, faceted search, caching, replication, and a web admin interface.
- Open Relevance Project is a subproject with the aim of collecting and distributing free materials for relevance testing and performance.
- PyLucene is a Python port of the Core project.
- Zoie and Bobo
- Built on Apache Lucene to support fast real-time indexing and faceted search.
- Elastic Search is built on Lucene
Lucene has several analysers built in. These are:
- Boolean Query