Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Cybersecurity Framework consists of three main components:
Five functions of the Framework Core are:
- NIST: Identify
- What processes and assets need protection
- NIST: Protect
- Implement appropriate safeguards to ensure protection of the enterprise's assets.
- NIST: Detect
- Implement appropriate mechanism to identify the occurrence of cybersecurity incidents
- NIST: Respond
- Develop techniques to contain the impacts of cybersecurity events
- NIST: Recover
- Implement the appropriate processes to restore capabilities and services impaired due to cybersecurity events.