Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lemmatization: It entails reducing the various inflected forms of a word into a single form for easy analysis.
- Morphological segmentation: It involves dividing words into individual units called morphemes.
- Word segmentation: It involves dividing a large piece of continuous text into distinct units.
- Part-of-speech tagging: It involves identifying the part of speech for every word.
- Parsing: It involves undertaking grammatical analysis for the provided sentence.
- Sentence breaking: It involves placing sentence boundaries on a large piece of text.
- Stemming: It involves cutting the inflected words to their root form.