The Project Manager will work through major cross functional implementation projects and play a key role in outlining existing system functionality and gaps, gathering, and defining project requirements and outlining scope. A key area of focus will be leading the project delivery and ensuring stakeholder expectations are met. The project manager will also work to a set of agreed project management standards and processes and will share best practices to support the continuous improvement of design and development speed, efficiency, and quality.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders such as business users, Quality Assurance teams, project manager and technical team.
- Ability to accurately document business processes and map them to the end state.
- Demonstrating knowledge of and experience with business processes, process re-engineering, Agile ways of working and systems development lifecycle.
- Act as a critical contributor on project teams of clients and consultants, and possibly third parties.
- Continuously developing your skills to remain current in the market.
- Being a reliable go-to person and working with key stakeholders to consult to clients about what is happening in the market and helping to solve the issues relevant to them
- Demonstrating capability to determine and analyse business requirements then translating them into specifications for technology deliverables.
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) planning such as estimation/creation of iteration/schedule and Work Breakdown