TOGAF: ADM Information Systems Architecture
The objective of Phase C is to develop Target Architectures covering either or both (depending on project scope) of the Data and Application Systems domains.
The scope of the business processes supported in Phase C is limited to those that are supported by IT, and the interfaces of those IT-related processes to non-IT-related processes.
Objective for Phase C: TOGAF: ADM Information Systems Architecture is to:
- develop target architectures for data/application architecture domains.
- scope of business process in this phase is limited to those that are supported by IT, and the interfaces of those IT-related process to non-IT-related process.
- Considerations for Implementation Order
Inputs for Information Systems Architecture:
- See inputs for Data Architecture
- See inputs for Application Architecture
Steps for Information Systems Architecture:
Output for Information Systems Architecture:
- See outputs of Data Architecture
- See outputs for Application Architecture
Related ADM Phases
- Preliminary Phase
- Phase A - Architecture Vision
- Phase B - Business Architecture
- Phase C - Information Systems Architecture
- Phase D - Technology Architecture
- Phase E - Opportunities & Solutions
- Phase F - Migration Planning
- Phase G - Implementation Governance
- Phase H - Architecture Change Management
- Architecture Requirements Management