TOS: Installing the Talend MDM Server
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the steps to install MDM Server:
- When you download Talend Open Studio for MDM, you will get a big zip file. Unzip it.
- It should contain a .jar file and another zip file.
- The JAR file is the installer file for Talend MDM Server.
- Execute the JAR file, and it will open an install interface, ask you a few questions on where to install the Talend MDM Server
$java -jar TOS_MDM-Server-r111943-V5.4.1.jar -console
- If you are running this in windows, you can get a GUI
- if you prefer a console-based execution, you can add the -console tag.
The Talend MDM installer has an embedded JBoss server. So you don't need to install JBoss server first.