Talend Platform for MDM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Talend Platform for Master Data Management is the enterprise version for Master Data Management from Talend. It differs from Talend Open Studio for MDM by providing enterprise features.
- Talend MDM Server
- delivered as a jar file.
- Executing jar will install MDM Server. It's generally easier to install MDM Server on a Windows machine.
- Talend Open Studio for MDM Client
- All Talend Open Studio for MDM features
- Additional User ACL management
- Workflow Management via Talend Workflow Engine or Bonita BPM
- Data Quality
- Data Stewardship
- Comprehensive Survivorship
- Visual Mapping for Complex XML and EDI
- Master Data Search
- Licensed by Named user (USD23K/user/year)
- The MDM named user is for Data Integration developers who will write code to import, merge, export data.
- No license is needed for "Interactive Users" who access MDM via the Web Portal. Typically 999 users provided.
- No license is needed for "View Users" who can view MDM data via the Web Portal. Typically 999 users provided.
- Licensed by Execution Server 4-core Production runtime (approx USD5K/year)
- Licensed by Execution Server 4-core Non-Production runtime (approx USD2.5K/year)