Jump to navigation Jump to search
This describes the specific architecture developed to solve a business problem / issue. Consider:
- The problem / issue and selected solution needs to be explained unambiguously.
- Essential assumptions and information to be made explicit.
- Comparison with related problems and issues
- The description reflects the different viewpoints of the Enterprise Architecture and draws upon information contained in each of the domains.
- Operational View is a description of the tasks, activities and tools required to deploy and manage the solution at run-time.
- Development View addresses sustainable methods and tools required to use and maintain an application or re-use a software component.
- Technology View includes the hardware, base software, network, application enabling and execution services for supporting the solution.
- Common View is a description of the solution in business terms.
- Solution Architecture Domains
- Application Architecture
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- Technology Architecture